Greetings

dexter zero-kelvin at gmx.de
Tue May 11 11:01:02 UTC 2010

Hi Folks.

I only wanted to let you know that i am still alive ;-) I am currently
very busy with my industrial practical so i have not much time at all but...

Currently i am implementing an easy to use API to the basic simcard
functions. After that i will build an API on top of this that handles
the sim requests in an atomic way to make it easy to give other
processes random access to the sim through a message queue.

regards.
Philipp