recommended toolchain

Arne Zachlod zachso at arcor.de
Sat Mar 27 14:59:08 UTC 2010

Hi christian,

i have compiled my toolchain today with gcc 4.4.3 and binutils 2.20.1
and have compiled the whole project after that, and had no problems (but
i think we should put a hint in the wiki about autoconf and that we are
using this). the tutorial i used for compiling is this:
http://wiki.ubuntuusers.de/GNU_ARM-Toolchain (german) and it worked like
a charm.

have fun,
arne