wiki-access/todo-list

Steve Markgraf steve at steve-m.de
Tue Mar 9 15:31:27 UTC 2010

Hi,

Harald Welte wrote:

> Anyone can get an account by sending me an e-mail requesting it.  We've
> just already had our share with wikispam and I think the number of
> poeple who are involved in the project and thus need an account is
> really small.

So then it would be nice if you could create an account for me, since I
would like to change some things on the C155 and J100i pages, especially
regarding the used display controllers and ringtone chips.

Currently I am working on a display driver for the J100i, and I have
done some experimental work on the ringtone chip in the C155 and J100i.

I thought the commandset used on the SPMA100 and the MX chip were
similar, but I was wrong, since I found out that they are completely
different. I wrote some testing code to "scan" scan registers of both
chips, which I will commit later in a drivers-experimental branch.

At least I can turn and off the speaker in the J100i, and hear some
analog noise ;)

I also have some changes to the UWire driver to create a proper
chip-select, which is needed by the display of the J100i, and in the
next days I will add some init files for the C140 and J100i, moving
redundant code to the board/common folder.

Regards,
Steve