AW: SIM card cuttingg

Andreas.Eversberg Andreas.Eversberg at versatel.de
Thu Mar 18 09:41:32 UTC 2010

hi,

i prefer the CNC machine solution. it looks pretty easy to me. in my example white = fully cut out. black = no cut, light gray = more deep , dark gray = less deep.

two thick metal peaces are cut from a metal band. the left one has partly cut out path for the frame to cut from the card. the right one has partly cut out area to carry the card. the frame is lower than the border, so the card will be positioned before it is cut out.
hole in the left plate (white dots) will help to remove the plastic inside the frame path.

andreas