Wanted: Osmocom logo

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Fri Jul 30 16:58:51 UTC 2010

Hi!

It's about time that we find some kind of graphical project logo for the
Osmocom project.

Osmocom is intended as an umbrella project for software like OpenBSC, OsmoSGSN,
OsmocomBB and others.

So it might even be interesting to have some kind of 'family' of logos that
all have the same general theme.... At least the bigger projects like OpenBSC
and OsmocomBB definitely deserve their own incarnation within that family.

If you want to contribute to our project but are not a die-hard C developer,
this is your option to contribute!

The logo must be under a license that permits use+modification for the
Osmocom project itself.  Editability for the general public is not important.

With regard to formats, I would prefer something as SVG that we can then
render into pngs of various sizes whenever there is demand for it.

If you have a proposal, simply send it (or a link to a URL) to the
openbsc at lists.gnumonks.org mailing list.

Thanks in advance for any submissions!