Wanted: Osmocom logo

kevin granade kevin.granade at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 18:14:50 UTC 2010

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 10:37 AM, Kevin <openbsc at mail.tsaitgaist.info> wrote:
> some more designs

I didn't like that I couldn't clearly see both the "signal bars" and
the 'm', so I applied a few adjustments to the last set of designs.
Specifically I decreased the length of the initial stroke to separate
the first "bar" from the antenna symbol, made the antenna symbol fill
with the background color to hide the corner of the "m" that was
peeking through, and reversed the colors of the background and
foreground strokes.  I think the bars need to be a different color,
but I'm abysmal at choosing colors, so someone else can tweak that if
they think it's an improvement.

Kevin

P.S. This IS a different Kevin.