How to grow and scale the project?

the grugq thegrugq at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 15:40:20 UTC 2010

On a related note, this might be useful for someone looking at an MTK bootloader. I don't believe this code is in most of the leaked SDKs, but I've see it on pudn.net...

http://rapidshare.com/files/377689884/mtk-bootloader.tar.gz.html

There might be a couple other versions floating around as well. I can check for them if people are interested.

> Still I believe it is feasible.  So if you want to stay out of the GSM part,
> feel like the Calypso is too boring for you: Why not work on getting a minimal
> custom software image for the MT622x running, including bootloader support,

I don't know anything about microcontroller development, so I can't be much help there I'm afraid.