Query - Running two ARFCN on UmTRX using OsmoBTS

Amber and Sarosh amber_sarosh at hotmail.com
Mon May 4 05:15:35 UTC 2015

Hi,
Thank you for your help Alexander.

We have configured
our system to use both the channels of UmTRX on different ARFCNs of
GSM900 band with OsmoNITB, OsmoTRX and OsmoBTS.We have a Fairwaves UmTRX version 2.2 with us. Can you please confirm
if the two channels of a single UmTRX can be configured to operate on
two different bands for example one channel on GSM900 and the other one
on DCS1800?

Regards,
Amber & Sarosh

Regards,