Query - Running two ARFCN on UmTRX using OsmoBTS

Joe Ge jijo123789 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 07:36:30 UTC 2015

Dear Alexander,

Which are the packages required to be built for GPRS support in UmDESK?
Earlier I had installed only the osmo-pcu and it was working properly.

With the newer installation it is not working
Currently I've installed libosmocore, osmo-pcu, openggsn, libosmo-abis,
osmo-nitb, osmo-bts, osmo-trx and lcr.
Does it require the libosmo-netif and the osmo-pcu libraries?

I tried installing libosmo-netif package also, and now the osmo-pcu package
is not able to detect the BTS at all.

Which are the packages required to be run for GPRS? Is there any other
links available for this installation with the branch details to be used
for GPRS support?

Thanks and Regards,
Jijo