1.0.4 driver release
alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 23:05:37 UTC 2015
We've just tagged 1.0.4 release of the UmTRX host driver. A short
summary of the changes:
* Do not add 'g' to a git id when creating a version string.
* Proper debianization.
* Add ability to set diversity switches position from UHD args.
* By default route each Rx channel to it's own antenna.
* JSON API to question/control property tree of a running UHD app.
Useful for querying sensors and for debugging purposes.
* Python utility to query VSWR from a running UHD app in real time
using JSON API.
* Fix DC and IQ calibration utilities.
Binary build for Ubuntu will soon be available from the MyriadRF PPA.
CEO, Fairwaves, Inc.
More information about the UmTRX