transceiver : no process found

Manoel Aposaz goorbatchev at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 08:20:51 UTC 2014

Hello

i installed all the package of  openBTS and it was working properly, but
last time i take the server and connect the Umtrx module, the ping command
work properly, uhd_find_devices also work but i have this masseage: transceiver
; no process found... and after a long message comes telling me that the
network is unreachable. Just last week all this was working properly.

Can someone tell me ho to fix it please? or do i need to flash again the
module Umtrx?

*Manoel Aposaz.*

*The limite of our Greatest achievement will depend on the depth of our
imagination and our relation with God.*
Tel : 77 113 24 83.
Kleiv...