umtrx fpga internal clocking

Andrew Karpenkov plddesigner at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 10:17:45 UTC 2014

Josh,
I'm glad that I answered on most of yours questions. If you need some more
information, don't hesitate to contact with me.

104MHz fifo bus in -> cross clock fifo to 26 MHz -> vita tx deframer ->
> paced tx dsp -> out to dac
> in from adc -> paced rx dsp -> vita rx deframer -> cross clock fifo to
> 104 MHz -> 104 MHz fifo bus out

According to your idea. I think that this is fine, but are you're sure that
26MHz is enough for DSP calculations? In N2x0 DSP clock frequency was twice
higher than CPU clock.

Regards,
Andrew Karpenkov