Manuel showing how to put all the Umtrx V2 package components together

Manoel Aposaz goorbatchev at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 10:23:15 UTC 2013

Hello

1- i want to know if there is a manual showing how to put all the part of
the package togheter.

2- If i want to know the frequencies that is not use in an area, what can i
install to let GNU radio communicate with  Umtrx to show me the frequency
graph that will help me choose the non used frequencies (it is possible
with USRP and i want to know how to do it with Umtrx).

3- My last question is to know if handover is possible with just OpenBTS
2.8 and Umtrx modules or it required an OpenBSC and OsmoBTS architecture.

Thanks,

Best Regards