[EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT] Boston Open GSM Meetup on Friday 10 May 2013

Robin Coxe coxe at close-haul.com
Sat May 4 05:00:09 UTC 2013

(Apologies for cross-posting.  We wanted to reach everyone who might be
interested in attending.  Please respond responsibly.)

Anders Brownworth (Switchcoder), Alexander Chemeris (Fairwaves), and Robin
Coxe (Close-Haul Communications & Analog Devices) invite those interested
in open GSM hardware and software development to an informal gathering in
Cambridge, MA on Friday 10 May 2013 from 6-8 pm.  Alexander will be
visiting the Boston area from Moscow.

If you are interested in participating in any capacity in the Boston-area
open source GSM development community, we look forward to meeting you.  Our
goal is to identify like-minded people involved in or interested in
learning more about projects such as OpenBTS, OsmocomBTS, OsmocomBB, and
OpenBSC.   If you have a portable, self-contained demo, feel free to bring
it with you.

When: Friday 10 May 2013, 6-8 pm EDT
Where:  Cambridge Innovation Center, 1 Broadway, 4th Floor, Cambridge, MA
02142 USA
Photo ID required for building entry.

Please RSVP on Eventbrite: http://opengsmboston.eventbrite.com/