Sendsms using cli

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 15:48:00 UTC 2013

Joel,

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 7:30 PM, Joel Yabut <joel.yabut at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a spectrum analyzer let me know what values to check.

Unfortunately, I don't have a ready answer for this on hands. May be
someone with RF skills from the community could help you or extend our
manual on how to tune parameters for a specific hardware.

On our side we could only offer you a paid support on this issue, as
it includes remote debugging with hardware which is unknown to us
(LNA, antenna, etc). Funds from the paid support are going to support
development of UmSEL and other RF parts which are optimized to work
with UmTRX.

> Also, do you think this is hardware related and not software related?

Could be hardware setup related or software configuration related.

Just for the reference, we have a customer who achieve coverage of
>1.2km with a 2W booster and things work fine for him.

CEO, Fairwaves LLC / ООО УмРадио