UMTX IRC channel.

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 07:57:33 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 1:38 AM, choukoumoun <choukoumoun at gmail.com> wrote:
> apparently there is no IRC channel UMTRX ...
> an IRC channel was temporarily created to discuss the live UMTRX.
>
> # umtrx on geeknode.

UmTRX is a part of Osmocom umbrella project, even though it's not
completely integrated with Osmocom web-appearance (yet). So I
recommend to use #osmocom channel on freenode for UmTRX chats. I'm
hanging out there when I'm online anyway (nick AChemeris).

I was thinking about a #umtrx channel on freenode, but I don't see
much value in a separate channel at this moment.

OTOH, as far as I understand, geeknode is for francophone community
and in this case it may make sense, but should be clearly declared.
Unfortunately, I don't speak French and can't participate, but I'm
looking forward to growing our francophone community. UmTRX is
manufactured in France, after all. :)

CEO, Fairwaves LLC / ООО УмРадио