UmTRX

John Wilson john.wilson at pathintelligence.com
Mon Jun 17 09:41:22 UTC 2013

If you need to extract them all simultaneously then you'd need about 25 MHz
baseband bandwidth, which I think at the moment is a bit more than the
UmTRX can do on one channel, you might be able to do something clever and
look across both channels maybe. That's a whole lot of processing as well,
I'm guessing you'll be analyzing the signals offline? USRP2 or USRP N
series and do about 25 MHz sustained on one channel, you'll need some good
network hardware on your PC to prevent overruns.

John

--
*Dr. John Wilson*
Product development engineer, Path

Path Intelligence Limited, registered number 5176274. Registered in
England,
registered office at 1000 Lakeside North Harbour, Western Road, Portsmouth,
UK, PO6 3EN