UmTRX housing

Andrey Sviyazov andrey.sviyazov at fairwaves.ru
Thu Jan 17 20:19:47 UTC 2013

Hi Alexander.

Actually I also cant imagine how to work with UmTRX without heatsink.
As for extruded enclosure we discussed with you
this<http://lib.chipdip.ru/273/DOC000273341.pdf>heatsink (made in
Russia).
In Hamburg I also discussed IP65 housing with Jean-Samuel.
So, something like two parts of square pipe and all outside surfaces should
be heatsink.

Best regards,
Andrey Sviyazov.