MAC address range for UmTRX has been assigned

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 21:18:05 UTC 2013

Hi all,

A one more bit of good news - we've been assigned with a range of MAC
addresses we could use for UmTRX's. Many thanks for Openmoko Inc and
Harald Welte for generously offering this service to open-source
hardware projects for free!

Now we have to setup a procedure to make sure all UmTRX's get out of
the fab with unique MAC addresses.