VCOREG in LMS6002D

Srdjan Milenkovic s.milenkovic at limemicro.com
Tue Sep 25 10:41:54 UTC 2012

Alexander,

VCOREG is in fact on chip LDO which takes 3.3V and generates 1.8V for
VCOs supply. However, we do not recommend internal VCO 1.8V regulators
to be used as they are more noisy than the external ones. Hence, by
default internal regulators are powered down and bypassed so clean
external 1.8V can be supplied via the chip pins.