Multicarrier OpenBTS on UmTRX

Srdjan Milenkovic s.milenkovic at limemicro.com
Mon Oct 29 13:40:27 UTC 2012

I am not sure calibration precision is affected by sample rate.
Theoretically, we are rotating I vector by alpha/2 and Q vector by
-alpha/2 and that is done by multiplication. Hence, the resolution of
quadrature phase error (alpha) which we can correct is defined by the
with of multipliers.

Any way, we clocked ADCs at 15.36MHz (30.72MS/s digital IQ interface) in
the experiment I mentioned.