UmTRX Digest, Vol 4, Issue 35

Andrey Sviyazov andreysviyaz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 10:25:18 UTC 2012

Hi Jean-Samuel.

You are absolutely right.
But I see that price in Russia market around $150.
And you should agree that it Is not such cheap as we wish.
So, using 100MB LAN per UmTRX board and internal PoE
for -40..+75C seem realistic to be implemented in future.
On other hand we can start to design openPoE project :)

Best regards,
Andrey Sviyazov.