LMS6002D support of LTE

Andrey Sviyazov andreysviyaz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 11:22:24 UTC 2012

Hi Srdjan.

As I understand, I must to re-ask and much simpler and more correctly:
Do we need to search another components for LTE BTS with MIMO/20MHz/10-20W
or there are chances to use LMS6002?
You told about 20-23dBm output power, so please let us know what PA do you
use in this case.

Best regards,
Andrey Sviyazov.
P.S.