UmTRXv2 samples expected shortage

Jean-Samuel Najnudel - BJT PARTNERS SARL jsn at bjtpartners.com
Thu Nov 1 23:24:52 UTC 2012

Hi Andrey,

Thank you very muchf or your reply.

Regarding the requirement at f +/- 400 KHz, the spec mentions our signal
must be -60 dBc bellow the signal at f.
You can get more details on the GSM 05.05 spec (part 4.2), from page 15.
http://p3e.rats.fi/oh2mqk/GSM/GSM-05.05.pdf*
*
To pass this spec, we need to get our phase noise bellow -113 dBc/Hz at 400
KHz.
On last measurements, we either fail or just pass this spec.
If possible, this would be great to try to tune the charge pump and the
loop filter passives to get our phase noise as low as possible.
I know you already worked on this and already improved this but, if you
have some ideas to decrease a bit more the phase noise, this would be very
interesting.

Best regards.

Jean-Samuel.
:-)