UmTRX v1b coming soon

Andrey Sviyazov andreysviyaz at gmail.com
Tue May 29 17:59:35 UTC 2012

Hi all.

First of all, Alexander asked me to use UmTRXv2 instead of v1b, so project
renamed and I'll send whole project later.
Here "What new in UmTRXv2.txt" in addition to fixed of all known UmTRXv1a
issues<http://code.google.com/p/umtrx/issues/list?can=1&q=&colspec=ID+Type+Status+Priority+Milestone+Owner+Summary+Modified&cells=tiles>
.
Unfortunately, a lot physical changes between v1a and v2 and it is very
difficult to me to explain all step-by-step in details.
But I am ready to patiently answer for any kind of questions.
Here also EEpromConfig.SchDoc and BOM files which changed because C298
should be Case-A (issue
18<http://code.google.com/p/umtrx/issues/detail?id=18&can=1&colspec=ID%20Type%20Status%20Priority%20Milestone%20Owner%20Summary%20Modified>
).

Best regards,