UmTRXv2 final project

Jean-Samuel Najnudel - BJT PARTNERS SARL jsn at bjtpartners.com
Sun Jun 10 22:15:20 UTC 2012

Hi Andrey,

Thank you very much for the project documents.

Thanks a lot for the changes. I really think SMD LEDs at PCB front edge can
be an effective, convenient and cheap solution.

Anyway, these project files looks fine for me. If everybody can double
check and confirm everything is ok, please generate all the files we need.
I will send these to the fab and start to move forward to the prototype
production process with them.

Really, thanks a lot for this work. I am really glad we can move forward to
production. This is really great.

Best regards.

Jean-Samuel.
:-)