DC Offset vs temperature

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 02:15:57 UTC 2012

Hi Srdjan,

Thank you for the comment.

Unfortunately, we can't perform regular re-calibration, because a GSM
base station can't stop transmitting. This means we need a full blow
temperature sensor and this is a bad news, as we have to create
UmTRXv3 to add it. This is something you should definitely consider
for your next-gen chip - an embedded temperature sensor.

Do you know how sensitive those parameters are to a temperature? I.e.
should we calibrate adjust them every centigrade or every five
centigrade?