UmTRXv2 final project

Andrey Sviyazov andreysviyaz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 20:47:28 UTC 2012

Hi Jean-Samuel.

Please let me know fabrication progress, a specially PCB.
I ask you because of few changes required to improve LMS phase noises.
BOM required changes in passive components only.
If PCB doesn't yet ordered, then possible I'll make changes too.

Best regards,
Andrey Sviyazov.
(Sent from my mobile client)