LMS TxLO noise

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 19:27:34 UTC 2012

On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 11:11 PM, Thomas Tsou <thomastsou at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 10:12 AM, Andrey Sviyazov
> <andrey.sviyazov at fairwaves.ru> wrote:
>> Hi Thomas.
>>
>> It is very good new.
>> Please let us know more information how you wins!
>> I mean which PLL filter, ICP and other LMS paremeters do you use or its done
>> by just only IQ balance correction and Laurent C1 pulse and all other by
>> default?
>
> Register dump and startup sequence are attached.

Uhm, this is a register dump at what time? Originally I asked for the
dump before and after every line in the umtrx_tx_init.sh.

> LO leakage was also recalibrated for different frequencies.

How different are calibration values? I've never checked how is it
related to the PLL frequency.

> For comparison, after C1 pulse is added USRP1 is 1.3/3.5 and USRP2 is
> 1.2/3.0 when measured at 925 MHz.

tip: Would be great if you push this to github just as you send e-mail :)

PS Sylvain is waiting for a howto to run OpenBTS with UmTRX to test his setup.

CEO, Fairwaves LLC / ООО УмРадио