Attachment size

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 08:44:34 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I've set maximum message size for this mailing list to 1Mb. This means
that you can't send big files or images to this mailing list. If you
need to do so - upload files to some external server and provide a
link. Project members could use our project hosting, others could
upload to some other public services.

At the same time limitation of 1Mb should be big enough to allow you
to post screenshots of your measurements, schematics pictures, etc.

Please make sure that you send big files as an attachments, even if
they are textual. Subscribers (myself included) sometimes work from
GPRS/EDGE connections and downloading huge e-mails is a true pain.

CEO, Fairwaves LLC / ООО УмРадио