UmTRX dual-channel Rx

Andrew Karpenkov plddesigner at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 19:28:25 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I added control logic for diversity switches into fpga part of project. Now
you can manage them by setting the appropriate values ​​in registers
sr_divsw1 (180 0 adress in decimal) and sr_divsw2 (180   1 address in
decimal). But I'm not tested this options yet. The following Monday I plan
to do it.
All changes are availible in akarpenkov/dual-channel branch at github
repository.

Regards,
Andrew Karpenkov