UmTRX prototypes cost

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 16:57:24 UTC 2012

Jean-Samuel,

Ok, we'll prepare drawings for the enclosure. But my assumption was
that the biggest part of the cost would be handling, as it's a manual
operation and prices in Europe for this are insane.

I hope you have a good vacation! We'll try to mail you as little as possible :)

Before you leave - could you update us whether the original estimation
for this batch of UmTRX production is correct, i.e. we'll get
prototypes at the first week of Aug?