Pletronics OHM4

Andrey Sviyazov andreysviyaz at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 13:29:13 UTC 2012

1/ Yes, my fears were confirmed - OHM4 footprint isn't correct (my
mistake), but it possible to mount from bottom side.
2/ Noise plots are similar, I think we see limit of LMS performance but not
XO (see pictures here).

Also, I found that for 1850MHz better to use Icp=1.2mA.
Therefore I decide to measure at 1.2mA for both frequencies just to compare.
If Icp dependance of frequency confirmed, then we need lookup table for
this also.

Best regards,
Andrey Sviyazov.