UmTRX prototypes are out of fab!

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 12:54:02 UTC 2011

Hi all,

A quick update.

We've received our 5 UmTRX proto units from a fab! Pictures are
attached (3D model is attached for comparison). Andrey Sviyazov is
soldering missing components to them as I type. He will do the first
power on later today. Lets have fingers crossed that it won't blow up
and I will be able to take one with me to 28C3. We plan to give that
one to Sylvain who is interested in helping us with bringing up. One
more will be sent to Robin and three will stay here, as we're spread
over three locations here.