USRP more than one channel demod

Edoardo Rispoli edoardo.rispoli at gmail.com
Thu May 17 08:25:45 UTC 2012

Hi Martin,
i have the same problem.
In my area there is only a tetra network, but there are a lot of BS,
so from my house i receive 5 different frequencies of the same
network.

I'm developing a little mod for the qthid that analyze if on a
frequency there is traffic, and if not, switch to the next frequency,
and continue in loop until on a frequency detect traffic.

When i finish it, i share with us.

Excuse for my bad english but i'm italian...

Edoardo IW3BTI