Address/Usage Marker decoding patch

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Sat Jul 14 11:04:12 UTC 2012

Hi Ronny,

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 05:44:59PM +0200, Ronny Kunze wrote:
> here is a small patch for the address and usage marker decoding.
> There is a wrong offset for the usage marker used.

thanks a lot for your patch!  This ist one of the few contributions I
got from the probably very small user base, and I really appreciate it,
no matter how small.  I've just merged it.

btw: If you have more fixes coming up, pleaes consider to 'git commt' and
then 'git format-patch'.  This makes sure I can apply the patch wtih
'git am' without manually typign in your name / email address for
proper attribution.