tetra Digest, Vol 9, Issue 5

Sylvain Munaut 246tnt at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 17:42:37 UTC 2011

Hi,

> I have to declare i as a variable but where ?.
> I told You I was a newbie !!.
> Forgive Me.

Don't bother, I wrote that code from memory mostly as just an example
of where to get tap the data, not really meant as a directly working
code. So if you have trouble with a non declared variable, I doubt
you'll make it working.

Just wait for Dieter to post the capture the mentionned earlier and
I'll make sure to push something that can read those when they're
available.

Cheers.

    Sylvain