play the voice signal ?

Dieter Spaar spaar at mirider.augusta.de
Fri Sep 23 15:20:44 UTC 2011

Hello Bigsat,

On Fri, 23 Sep 2011 13:49:43 +0200, "Bigsat" <bigsat at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is it possible to release some part of the code necessary to decode
> Tetra voice or give some explaination of Gsmtap usage ?

Just in case, I have sent my "proof of concept" modification
for voice decoding to the authors of Osmocom TETRA for proper
integration a while ago. As far as I am aware the current
source code should be able to decode voice or at least contain
the instructions how to do it (the ETSI reference codec is most
certainly not included for copyright reasons).

Best regards,
  Dieter
Dieter Spaar, Germany                           spaar at mirider.augusta.de