[Tetra] repository with tetra traces

Dimitri horiz0n at gmx.net
Sun Jan 9 21:40:08 UTC 2011

Hi Dieter,

> Your samples are really nice ;-)

I am quite impressed by the actual robustness of the cqpsk demodulator
   from the APCO package, as i did not made any effort in finding the right
parameters for the given signals etc. and it seems to work just fine.

> and implemented in a proper way, so this should be released soon.

Also the fast progress with the voice decoding is awesome! Looking forward
to be able to test a preliminary implementation... :)

> Appended is what you can hear in one of them.

Unfortunately at least one of them is speaking a heavy local dialect - so
i can barely understand a word ;).

Best Regards,

Dimitri