[Tetra] repository with tetra traces

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Sat Jan 8 18:37:10 UTC 2011

Hi!

I have uploaded a number of tetra data files to a password-protected rsync
repository:

you can access it using "rsync -azv tetra at osmocom.org::tetra/data ."
using the password "Xo4ried5" (please use -z option to compress the
transmission, as the files in the repo are uncompressed)

*.cfile 	raw complex samples recordings, need tetra_demod.py
*.float		output files of demodulator, 1 float per symbol
*.bits		output of float_to_bits (1 bit-per-byte format)

If you want to contribute traces, feel free to upload them, preferrably
both the cfile and the bits... there's no need for the .float files.

please create one new directory for every trace or class of traces you
upload. A small README file is appreciated in order to explain what those
traces are.

Due to the sensitive nature of the data, pleaes keep access to the repository
private.  Thanks for your understanding.

btw: The entire project is not released yet.  While I have made it public
that we're working on TETRA, I would not want the current code released -
last but not least since we're using a viterbi implementation that is under
unclear license terms as it is derived from the ACELP refernence codec.

Once somebody has replaced the viterbi with a new implementation and we have
cleaned up the code, I don't really see why we would not release it publicly.