Fwd: a question about Tetra

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Tue Aug 2 05:59:48 UTC 2011

maybe somebody wants to reply...
--
Sent from a mobile device, excuse my short response

vahid jahandideh <vahid_jahandideh_1998 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Dears

This is v.jahandideh a communication engineering student. I am studding TETRA protocol and i need your help.

i want to know how we can distinguish voice traffic for a specific subscriber,

can we do it by extracting the AACH and then looking to the header in AACH and associating a traffic usage marker whit each individual down link conversation. or there exist another solution for this problem. I would be appreciated if could make time to reply to my inquiry.

sincerely yours

v.jahandideh