educational samples and theoreticaly ways to get them

Marius Ciepluch mc at sandokai.eu
Mon Apr 25 14:12:59 UTC 2011

On Mon, April 25, 2011 2:03 pm, Sylvain Munaut wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> Just a small question: can one expect legal trouble if... accidently
>> though... some Tetra signals found their way into a GR cfile onto some
>> web
>> server and would be shared (here)?

> If there is only broadcast info, I don't think that's a problem. If
> OTOH there is some cleartext traffic then it probably violates some
> privacy intrusion law.

My question was more related to the listening freqs. I don't have any
interest on priviate contents. And furthermore these can be deleted.

> Did you miss the part about the algorithm being secret and never leaked ?
>
> We have no idea what TEA{1,2,3,4} are so there is no public analysis of
> them ...

Nope I didn't miss that. Chosen Ciphertext or Known Plaintext attacks
might still proof some valueable points. Actually otherwise this would be
less interesting.

Best,
Marius

--
pgp id: 0xCCCA5E74, mc - at - sandokai.eu
http://crazylazy.info/blog, twitter: @wishinet