neighboring cells information

Зайцев Андрей ZaytsevAA at ircoc.vrn.ru
Wed Apr 6 16:29:17 UTC 2011

06.04.2011 19:59, Holger Hans Peter Freyther пишет:
> On 04/06/2011 04:45 PM, Зайцев Андрей wrote:
>
>> Hello and sorry for my english. Please help me. I need to decode
>> the message D-NWRK-BROADCAST (chapter 18.4.1.4.1 from ETSI EN 300 392-2
>> V2.3.2). The fact is that I want to receive information of neighboring cells,
>> but do not know how to do it. Standard called following  about this message:
>> “Upon receipt from the SwMI, the message shall inform the MS-MLE about
>> parameters for the serving cell…” How to modify the source code in order to
>> decode this message. Thank you.
>>
> Do you have a pcap file containing this message? Did you check if wireshark
> with tetra support is capable of decoding this?

I have no pcap file and i didn`t check in wireshark. I have a file with
time sampling, i demodulated it and got the unpacked bits. Then I
processed the bit stream with Receiver Program form this
http://tetra.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/WikiStart#MailingList. But I exactly
assured that there is the message D-NWRK-BROADCAST in the bit stream.