[Stm32flash] [ANNOUNCE] stm32flash 0.6 release
lists.tormod at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 21:08:36 UTC 2021
stm32flash 0.6 has been released. This is a maintenance release with
- Many more devices supported G0/G4/F7/H7/L4 (various contributors)
- GPIO sequencing reworked (Roman Savrulin)
- Serial port handling improved (Mickael Gardet)
- Many code improvements (Antonio Borneo)
- Only erase needed pages if flashing from file (Tormod Volden)
Please see the git log for all changes.
Thanks to everybody who contributed with patches, testing and bug reporting!
Source tarball as well as a zip with Windows and macOS binaries are
available at https://sourceforge.net/projects/stm32flash/files/
Official homepage: http://stm32flash.sourceforge.net/
More information about the stm32flash