simtrace2-remsim set-atr flag - code offer

Leonard Hübner leonard.huebner at commsolid.com
Thu Oct 22 14:53:39 UTC 2020

Hey there SIMTrace-Community!

In the context of my current project I needed to set the ATR, which the SIMTrace2(cardem firmware) sends to the SIM-Terminal.  To this end I added a cli flag (--set-atr) to the simtrace2-remsim host software which takes an ATR and signals to the cardem firmware to use this ATR.  The later functionality is already present and therefore I only implemented the cli flag and the string to hex transformation (using osmo_hexparse).

Would you be interested in this code?
If you are, how can I contribute it? It currently lives inside a git branch on my machine.

Thank you very much for making the code freely available!

Leonard Hübner