Fwd: simtrace2 flash firmware images issue

雪碧 0xroot renxianyuanqi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 01:40:20 UTC 2020

sorry for forgetting to cc community

Best Wishes

---------- Forwarded message ---------
发件人: 雪碧 0xroot <renxianyuanqi at gmail.com>
Date: 2020年6月16日周二 上午9:34
Subject: Re: simtrace2 flash firmware images issue
To: Joachim Steiger <jsteiger at sysmocom.de>

Thanks  for the reply of Joachim Steiger and Harald Welte.

I try to flashed again,when *sudo bossac --port=/dev/ttyACM0 --usb-port=1
--erase --verify --boot=1 --write simtrace-dfu-flash-latest.bin  *done,press
RESET key,and execute *sudo dfu-util --device 1d50:60e3 --cfg 1 --alt 1
--reset --download simtrace-trace-dfu.bin*

finally,SIMtrace works fine now.

Thanks,And have a nice day.

Joachim Steiger <jsteiger at sysmocom.de> 于2020年6月15日周一 下午10:53写道: