Problem with QMOD, Telit Modem and ofono

KageDS alan at kageds.com
Mon Oct 14 15:43:07 UTC 2019

Hi Harald,

Thanks for responding.

Looking through the firmware source code. There is a debug function
board_exec_dbg_cmd()

But I can't seem to access it via the debug port?

I think typing '?' should display a debug menu but I get nothing.

Is there anything I need to know about how to enable it so I can just
switch between remote and local?

Also do you have any recommendation on preferred modems? I'm only using
a Telit because that's what I have.

Thanks

Alan