Simtrace not responding

Diego Leñero dielenram at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 19:42:05 UTC 2019

Hi,

I experienced the same problem and Kevin Redon solved it. As per his words
"The only cause I could find is an accidental short between the ERASE and
nearby 3.3V pin (on top of the board)." And he was right. He documented the
solution:
1st reflash the DFU bootloader
https://osmocom.org/projects/simtrace2/wiki/Flashing#SAM-BA

2nd flash the application firmware