Beginner: Need guidence in setting up the simtracer 2

Holger Freyther holger at freyther.de
Thu May 16 13:23:34 UTC 2019

> On 16. May 2019, at 09:56, Sunil Hebbur Srikantamurthy <sunil.srikantamurthy1990 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Helli,
>
> I also tried the compiling and accessing instructions as described in https://osmocom.org/projects/simtrace2/wiki, but I am facing following issues there too.
>
> 1) I am unable to download the packages libosmocore-dev libpcsclite-dev.
> Err:1 http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/network:/osmocom:/nightly/xUbuntu_18.04 ./ libosmocore12 1.1.0.12.1850
>   404  Not Found [IP: 195.135.221.134 80]

you seem to have executed one of apt update/apt-get update on one day and now attempt to install on another day. As this is a nightly package.. the version will change all day... and by the time you tried to download it, it failed.

Execute apt update/apt install in closer proximity (or you were unlucky to download it within a possible broken window).