Beginner: Need guidence in setting up the simtracer 2

Sunil Hebbur Srikantamurthy sunil.srikantamurthy1990 at gmail.com
Thu May 16 08:56:42 UTC 2019

Helli,

I also tried the compiling and accessing instructions as described in
https://osmocom.org/projects/simtrace2/wiki, but I am facing following
issues there too.

1) I am unable to download the packages libosmocore-dev libpcsclite-dev.
Err:1
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/network:/osmocom:/nightly/xUbuntu_18.04
./ libosmocore12 1.1.0.12.1850
  404  Not Found [IP: 195.135.221.134 80]
2) I am not able to compile. make does'nt run.
3) Un able to detect the simtracer2 with

./simtrace2-list

Could any one please guide and help me to set this up.

Best regards,
M.Sc. Sunil Hebbur Srikantamurthy
Chair of Communication Networks
Electrical Engineering and Information Technology
Chemnitz University of Technology